Edith Chan is a Seattle based art director and designer who is in love with powerful, elegant, and impactful designs. She brings brands and products to life in an art form and provides cohesive solutions across mediums. Her passion is to inspire, empower, and connect people through design.
Edith currently works as an Art Director at Noble House Hotels & Resorts, which owns and operates 18 upper segment boutique hotels across the United States and Canada.
She loves lines, colors and shapes, and have spent most of her time exploring them by drawing and painting since she was a kid.
- Silver Award for Packaging - awarded by The Marketing Awards, 2017
- Bronze Award for Client Promo Piece - awarded by The Marketing Awards, 2017
- #1 Online Advertisement AdQ Performance - ColoradoBiz Magazine, May/June 2017
- Designed highest revenue email campaign in the resort's history - Noble House Hotels & Resorts, January 2017
- Featured on Art of the Menu - August 2015
AS SEEN ON
- Art of Menu
- Hilton Hotels & Resorts
- Ocean Drive Magazine
- Los Angeles Confidential
- Travel + Leisure Magazine
- Robb Report Magazine
- Condé Nast Traveler Magazine
- Southern Daily Newspaper (Chinese: 南方日报)
- Seattle Bride Magazine
- Napa Valley Wine Train Shop
- Noble House Magazine