Edith Chan is a Seattle-based Art Director specializing in branding and visual design.
She got her first job as an assistant graphic designer in the same year that she graduated with a bachelor degree in Advertising. Since then, she has gained wide experience in branding, marketing, advertising, and visual design while she worked at various international well-known organizations and companies including Univeristy of Washington, The Venetian, Hyatt, Hilton, Western, Lisboa Hotel, Teledifusão de Macau, and United Color of Benetton.
Edith currently works as an Art Director for an award-wining hotels & resorts, which owns and/or operates 18 upper segment boutique hotels nation wide.
She loves lines, colors and shapes, and have spent most of her time exploring them by drawing and painting since she was a kid.
Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Flash, After Effects, Lightroom
Prepress, Packaging, Typography, Layout, Illustration, Identity, Photography,
Multi-task, Detail Oriented, Creative Problem Solver, MAC & PC Platforms
Logo Design, Identity Design, Graphic Design, Print Design, Web Design & Development, Flash Animation, Illustration, Social Media, Advertising, Marketing
- 1 logo featured on Logopond, 2015 September
- Restaurant menu design featured on Art of the Menu, 2015 August
- Adventure Awaits, full-spread ad, Robb Report Collection, 2014 June Issue
- Forever Starts Here, full-page ad, Seattle Bride Magazine, 2014 Spring/Summer issue
- World-Class Western, full-spread ad, Robb Report Collection, 2013 August Issue
- Get Lost, Let Go, full-spread ad, AroundTown Magazine, 2013 June Issue
- Go Explore, full-spread ad, Unwind Magazine, 2013 Summer Issue
- Noble House, full-spread ad, Ocean Drive Magazine, 2013 May/June Issue
- Share Happiness Logo and An Extraordinary Journey, T-Shirt published in Southern Daily Newspaper (Chinese: 南方日报), 2010 May 7th.
SEEN ON NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED WEBSITES AND MAGAZINES
- Art of Menu
- Hilton Hotels & Resorts
- Ocean Drive Magazine
- Travel + Leisure Magazine
- Robb Report Magazine
- Condé Nast Traveler Magazine
- Southern Daily Newspaper (Chinese: 南方日报)